Chapel or Assemblies: Chapel and Assemblies will be an important part of the spiritual education program at Community Christian Academy. Each school day will begin with a devotional period consisting of prayer and pledges. In addition to daily morning devotionals, a chapel service will be held each Friday. Parents are invited to attend and may site with their child. The following guidelines will be used:
- Attendance is required of all students
- Each student will demonstrate proper courtesy and respect to the speaker or group leader
- There will be no unnecessary talking, distracting others, or disturbances
- Students will not be allowed to study during the chapel service or assembly
- Students needs to bring their Bibles to chapel
Teachers will generally be responsible for the conduct of their students throughout the school day. Students should expect to be corrected by a teacher whenever they are guilty of one of the thoughtless acts that are not in the best interest of the school. In the case of minor infractions, parents will generally not be contacted unless the teacher’s corrective action has proven unsuccessful, in which case parents will be informed and involved. The school administrator will generally be responsible for handling the more serious offenses. Parents will be notified of the nature of the offense and also the disciplinary action taken.